Russell T. Clarke Jr.
A former law clerk to the Hon. Jonathon Robertson, Indiana Court of Appeals, he practices in the area of civil appellate law as well as general business and employment law. He has been involved in approximately one hundred appeals before the Indiana Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association appellate practice section. He has argued cases before the Indiana Supreme Court and Court of Appeals. He has an extensive experience in family law appeals.
He is a former trial deputy in Indiana Office of Attorney General. He was one of the lead attorneys in the Indiana intangibles tax class action litigation that obtained several million dollars in tax refunds for Indiana taxpayers.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Appellate Law
- General Business
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1979
- University of Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana
- B.B.A. - 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Appellate Practice Section, Member