At Emswiller, Williams, Noland & Clarke, P.C., our name is our reputation. Located at Keystone Crossing, we have been serving the greater Indianapolis area for more than 75 years.
Emswiller, Williams, Noland & Clarke, P.C. — Experience With Commitment.
In 1937, Byron Emswiller began what today is known as Emswiller, Williams, Noland & Clarke, P.C. Over the years, our firm has nurtured three generations of attorneys and grown into one of the most respected law practices in Indiana.
Mr. Emswiller built his firm based on the ideals of client commitment and legal excellence. Those ideals remain applicable today. At Emswiller, Williams, Noland & Clarke, P.C., clients still come first, and our attorneys strive to provide every client with the best legal representation possible.
Our firm has an extensive history representing individuals and businesses in a diverse variety of legal actions. Our attorneys provide legal advice and counsel in the following areas of law:
- Family law — Our attorneys provide comprehensive family law support during divorce, child custody disputes, property division disputes, spousal and child support, child support modifications, adoption, prenuptial agreements and paternity.
- Estate planning and administration — Through wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives our attorneys ensure our clients' final wishes are carried out.
- Tax law — We help both individual and business create beneficial tax and charitable giving plans.
- Business law — Our firm helps businesses form and provides legal counsel to Indiana's established businesses.
- Medical licensing defense — Our firm defends physicians who are in danger of losing their medical licenses or having their medical licenses suspended.
- Disability — When doctors become disabled, our attorneys help them obtain the disability benefits they need to support themselves and their families.
Indianapolis Appellate Lawyers
At Emswiller, Williams, Noland & Clarke, P.C., our firm has an extensive appellate practice. Attorney Russell T. Clarke Jr. has prepared more than 100 appellate briefs before the Indiana Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals. Mr. Clarke has extensive experience in appeals in family law cases involving both the appealing party and the prevailing party. Further, he often works with outside counsel in civil appeals.
Contact Emswiller, Williams, Noland & Clarke, P.C., today at 317-643-5848 or toll free at 800-731-7889.